FOUNDATIONS MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL
engaging monthly learning themes
- Mixed-age groups for social learning
- AMS/AMI Certified teacher with 30+ years of experience
- Fully equipped Montessori environment
- Home-cooked meals and snacks included in tuition (USDA)
- Organic meat, organic milk and dairy, whole grains, fresh fruit and veggies served every day!
- Food allergies accommodated
- Cooking in our baking center, Chess and Organic Gardening experiences
- Music and Ukelele Band
- Art experiences every day in our fully stocked dedicated art room
- Affordable Tuition
- Large all-natural garden playscape
- Loving nurturing care in a small Children's House
Open to children 2.5 - 5 years
The goal of Montessori education is to
foster a child's natural inclination to learn.
The classroom is designed to allow movement and collaboration, as it
promotes concentration and a sense of order. Unique learning materials beckon from accessible shelves, inviting
small hands to take on new challenges, one concept or skill at a
Call today and find out if
our program is right for your child.
"It is better to build strong children than repair broken men." Frederick Douglass
“If help and salvation are to come, they can only come from the children, for the children are the makers of men."
A solid Foundation....for school and for life.
YOU CAN FIND US AT:
1852 Taylor Street
Eugene, Oregon 97405
(541) 343 3425
We are FULL for FALL 2019 ....Call 541 343 3425 to get on our waiting list
We are members school of
Oregon Montessori Association
Our small Montessori
children's house offers warm, comfortable care with
opportunities every day. Rather than instruct, our teachers
children, linking them with learning materials and activities that meet the
child's individual needs and developmental level. This helps the children
concentration and independence, thus building a strong